Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk  » Food  »
  • Besides ice cream though, when making certain main or side dishes I like to use Evaporated Milk
  • Well, the other day I bought a package of Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk to use one of my ice cream recipes
  • I had never remembered using Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk before because I was accustomed to and grew up using a different evaporated milk but it was unfortunately sold out that day
  • Overall, I have to say I think this is a nice evaporated milk to use and I am happy that I decided to give it a try

• by RJR

I make desserts a lot and one of these homemade desserts I make is ice cream. Besides ice cream though, when making certain main or side dishes I like to use Evaporated Milk. Well, the other day I bought a package of Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk to use one of my ice cream recipes.

I

had never remembered using Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk before because I was accustomed to and grew up using a different evaporated milk but it was unfortunately sold out that day.

Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk comes in a red and white package which contains 250ml of evaporated milk. I got about 1 1/4 cups of evaporated ...

• milk from the package. The evaporated milk looked nice and rich when I was pouring it out of the package and mixed it in but boy! It made wonderful ice cream!

Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk also contains added Phosphorus and Calcium, vitamin D (which actually works along side the previously mentioned minerals by controlling

the levels that are absorbed in the blood), vitamins B1 and B2. But I find it has a high sugar content for such a small amount of contents. Overall, I have to say I think this is a nice evaporated milk to use and I am happy that I decided to give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433950431/k2311a0812/8.12.08