Kiss Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls  » Food  »
  • But yesterday I decided to purchase a package of Kiss Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls because they were all out of the burger buns which I am accustomed to buying

• by RJR

Kiss is a local baking company here. They are the main suppliers of bread, cakes and a few other types baked goods. Well I am here to write about their Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls.

I don’t usually partake in hot dog rolls because I really very rarely eat hot dogs. But yesterday I decided to purchase a package

of Kiss Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls because they were all out of the burger buns which I am accustomed to buying.

Kiss Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls really are larger than your regular hot dog buns and would easily dwarf a hot dog in the middle of this bun. I guess this leaves room for more condiments.

The Kiss Jumbo ...

• Hot Dog Rolls also contains sesame seeds sprinkled on the top of the crust and come 8 in a package. They have this yellowish colour to them which I find a bit strange but it did not affect the taste of the bread at all. In fact, when I read the ingredients label it stated that yellow
        colouring was an ingredient in this bread.

Kiss Jumbo Hot Dog Rolls are nice and soft but in return not very filling. I got admit they made a nice change from my usual burger buns though. Overall, I would partake in this bread if I was making hot dogs in the future, although the yellow colouring does bug me slightly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433940431/k2311a0812/8.12.08