Saara Premium Corned Beef
  • My favourite thing about Saara Premium Corned Beef is the fat content
  • I like to have Saara's Premium Corned Beef with bread and sometimes rice

• by RJR

I don’t eat a lot of corned beef but I do enjoy it quite a lot when I do decide to get me a tin. I have tried different brands of corned beef before and have come to the conclusion that Saara’s Premium Corned Beef is the one for me!

These days corned beef here have gotten quite expensive and I managed to buy a couple of tins

because they were having a sale for Emancipation Day. Saara’s Premium Corned Beef comes in a tin which is a little over three inches tall and about the same width, it has a red paper lebel over the tin and always contains a small “key” at the side of the tin which is rolled around the tin to open it.

The Saara’s Premium Corned Beef is packed in ...

• very compactly into the tin and sometimes needs a hand to get out of the tin. My favourite thing about Saara Premium Corned Beef is the fat content. It is quite low and there is also no visible traces of fat gathered together on the corned beef as I have seen with some other brands.

I like to have Saara’s Premium Corned Beef with bread and sometimes rice.

But I always cook it up first. Not saying it ain’t good straight out of the tin, cause i have tasted it before and it really is. I just got accustomed to cooking my corned beef before eating.

So if you are looking for a corned beef without lots of fat contained in it, go for a tin of Saara’s Premium Corned Beef. You’ll be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433930431/k2311a0812/8.12.08