Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream
  • I am a person who loves sweet treats and I am sure from reading some of my other reviews you all have deduced by now that I love wafers because they make such a nice light snack when you feel like munching something but don't want chocolate chip cookies or just a chocolate bar or maybe potato chips
  • Well, I went to the local grocery store last week and I saw Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream in a bottle individually packaged (which is definitely a first since I have been seeing rolled wafers sold here) at a very reasonable price I might add
  • But I decided to not have any at that time because I figured already had enough sweet treats at home and really did not need any more, probably for the week
  • I like that they are individually packaged though because they would also limit the intake or the amount you eat as well

• by RJR

I am a person who loves sweet treats and I am sure from reading some of my other reviews you all have deduced by now that I love wafers because they make such a nice light snack when you feel like munching something but don’t want chocolate chip cookies or just a chocolate bar or maybe potato chips.

Well, there are two types of wafers to my knowledge. The wafers which come in a rectangular shape (which are the ones I usually purchase in a variety of flavours and brands) and the ones which are rolled in a cylindrical shape and filled with a flavour of cream.

I am here to talk about the latter mentioned wafer, the cylindrical shaped ones filled

with a cream of some particular flavour. There are quite a few brands of them here in my country but I have not sampled them all as they tend to be quite expensive.

Well, I went to the local grocery store last week and I saw Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream in a bottle individually packaged (which is definitely a first since I have been seeing rolled wafers sold here) at a very reasonable price I might add. But I decided to not have any at that time because I figured already had enough sweet treats at home and really did not need any more, probably for the week.

This week I went to do my usual weekly grocery shopping and ...

• the bottle filled with the Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream were almost empty. I decided I would try one this time because I did not have many of my other treats left.

Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream is really good! The taste of the hazelnut cream is perfect. It tastes just like nutella and the wafer seems to be a three layered cylinder which is a golden brown colour with white stripes running along it. The taste of the wafer, which seems to be a light chocolate flavour, is a perfect compliment to the hazelnut cream filling contained within the hollow interior of the cylindrical roll wafer.

Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream are also very light!

If you are really wanting to have a snacking session and just not a small treat you will definitely need to get more than one of these rolled wafers. I like that they are individually packaged though because they would also limit the intake or the amount you eat as well.

I have to admit, I initially thought that I may not enjoy Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream all that much because it seemed to be cheaper than the other brands I am familiar with. But I was definitely pleasantly surprised by it. So, if you never had rolled wafers of any kind before…give Solen Chocolove Classic Wafers with Hazelnut Cream a try. It is affordable and tastes great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433920431/k2311a0812/8.12.08