Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies
  • They definitely don't skimp on these two vital ingredients which make Brent & Sam's Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies even more enjoyable
  • I really enjoyed these cookies a lot and I am disappointed I cannot find them locally, yet
  • I would recommend trying Brent & Sam's Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies to any chocolate chip cookie lover out there looking for something different or just to treat themselves to something special

• by RJR

I had never encountered the brand name of cookies called Brent & Sam’s until my mother who came on vacation recently bought a couple of boxes of these cookies with her. She brought a box of Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Gourmet Cookies and a box of Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies.

I gobbed up the box of plain chocolate chip cookies first

and left the chocolate chip pecan cookies for last. Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies are small cookies, not really bite sized, you can get a couple of bites from them and they are packed with chocolate chips and of course pecans.

They definitely don’t skimp on these two vital ingredients which make Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies even more enjoyable.

• The pecans are in chunks and they match the taste of these cookies really nicely! I really enjoyed these cookies a lot and I am disappointed I cannot find them locally, yet.

Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies also come in a nice small package which looks like a brown bag folded back as if it has packed lunch in it but the box

is more designed and stiff. The cookies are packaged in a foil bag for freshness and you get a nice amount in the package even though the price is a bit more expensive than your usual cookies.

I would recommend trying Brent & Sam’s Chocolate Chip Pecan Gourmet Cookies to any chocolate chip cookie lover out there looking for something different or just to treat themselves to something special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433910431/k2311a0812/8.12.08