Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since my high school days I have been using nail polishes of different brands and varieties and with all nail polishes you do encounter a small problem even if it is when applying to one hand
  • I decided that I would order one of the Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen which was now at half price
  • I have to say I was disappointed when I opened my Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen for the first time because during shipping some of the contents had leaked out of the nib of the pen

• by RJR

Since my high school days I have been using nail polishes of different brands and varieties and with all nail polishes you do encounter a small problem even if it is when applying to one hand. For me it is mainly the left hand because I am left handed.

I would apply any nail polish on my right hand fingernails so neatly you’d think I was an expert but when it comes to applying nail polish on my left hand fingernails disaster strikes. The nail polish usually gets pasted just a bit outside my nails and onto the sides of my nails and onto my cuticles.

Before I discovered Avon

Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen I used to actually have a Q-tip handy and a bit of nail polish remover poured into the cap of the bottle so I could use it and remove the excess polish from around my fingernails.

It was only last year that I discovered Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen and the price looked a bit steep to me. Luckily I waited for a few months because I was not desperate to get this gadget anyway and then Avon had a sale on their Nail Corrector Pen in one of their Outlet catalogs. I decided that I would order one of the Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen which was now at half price!

The Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen came in a small black box and when I opened it the Nail Corrector Pen looked just like a marker with a white body. The Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen had the instructions on how to use it written on the box and the body of the pen contains a warning that the contents are flammable so you need to be careful not to go around flames with this pen.

I have to say I was disappointed when I opened my Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen for the first ...

• Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen
      time because during shipping some of the contents had leaked out of the nib of the pen. The nib of the pen is a hard version of a marker’s nib which seems to be covered in the nail corrector liquid.

I got Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen pen replaced with another one and I have to say that it does good work. When I polish my nail and excess nail polish gets on the sides of my fingernails or on the cuticles above I just whip out the pen after my nail polish has dried and rub it over the spot which has the excess nail

polish. It comes off really clean!

I have even tried rubbing the Nail Corrector Pen on the nail itself with the already dried nail polish and it does not take it off, make streak, stain or anything like that! It only deals with taking off the excess nail polish from your cuticles which is good!

Always makes sure you close the lid of the Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen tightly because this can dry out the tip and you don’t want that happening. I haven’t had the cause to get me a new one of the Avon Nail Experts Nail Corrector Pen yet but it has served me well so far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208433890431/k2311a0812/8.12.08