Ferrero Nutella  » Food  »
  • I love to eat Ferrero Nutella with those very hard chocolate chip cookies which do not contain much chips but more dough
  • Even though it is a bit pricey, I would recommend anyone to try Ferrero Nutella

• by RJR

Being someone who loves sweets I had heard a lot about Ferrero Nutella but it took me a long time before I actually purchased a bottle of this heavenly mixture. I always used to see it being used on cooking shows and I even ate snacks with chocolate hazelnut filling before I ever bought a bottle of Ferrero Nutella.

I managed to

finally purchase a bottle of Ferrero Nutella on the last day of my vacation in the USA. When I got home I had to take a taste and boy this stuff is good! It actually reminds me a lot of Ferrero Rocher candies.

Ferrero Nutella is basically a hazelnut and chocolate spread but it has a few ingredients to make up ...

• the basis of this yummy spread. It contains lots of sugar (considering it’s the first ingredient listed on the label) palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk and vanillin basically.

I love to eat Ferrero Nutella with those very hard chocolate chip cookies which do not contain much chips but more dough. It makes such a delicious combination! You can use Ferrero Nutella

in desserts such as cheesecakes and ice cream or as topping sauce. Of course since ti is a spread, you can use it on bread, pancakes, waffles, etc.

Overall, I love Ferrero Nutella and I don’t know why I took so long to try a bottle of this stuff! Even though it is a bit pricey, I would recommend anyone to try Ferrero Nutella.

Ferrero Nutella

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433870431/k2311a0812/8.12.08