HoMedics MatMassager Full-Body Massage Mat MM-100H  » Health  »
2.5
  • When the massage stops (automatically)--I will admit that I like the sensation of movement that seems to occur

• by Famous
      I purchased this mat, assuming that it would provide really intense physical sensations. I was disappointed.

I have tried a few of the shiatsu type massagers, and I suppose that I have been spoiled by

the effect they render.

At any rate, the massaging mat is very comfortable to lie down on.

But once I got the massage going, I became bored with just the constant vibration.

The optional heat is a nice feature.

But I find that unless I’m a bit chilly, I don’t use that particular function.

When the massage stops (automatically)–I will admit that I like the sensation of “movement” that ...

• HoMedics MatMassager Full-Body Massage Mat MM-100H
      seems to occur.

It feels pretty weird, but the feeling doesn’t last very long.

Overall, I’d say that the massage mat is fairly decent for the money (less than $50 in most places).

It’s

incredibly convenient for storage too.

But if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t purchase this again.

I’d rather have one of the more sophisticated massagers, even if they are more expensive.

HoMedics MatMassager Full-Body Massage Mat MM-100H

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34300343380231/k2311a0330/3.30.06