Colgate Herbal Toothpaste
  • One of the toothpastes I decided to try one day was Colgate's Herbal Toothpaste
  • I like that it is all natural stuff and anything with herbs in it or that says herbal on the package tends to catch my attention
  • I know it is odd, but I never found it there in any of the supermarkets or grocery stores
  • It is my favourite toothpaste on the market and I would recommend it personally, but like I stated before
  • I believe they have the mini tubes available as well as the large tubes, so have a look and see if you can find a package of Colgate Herbal Toothpaste in your local store if you are into herbal products like I am

• by RJR

When I was younger we used many different brands and types of toothpastes. One of the toothpastes I decided to try one day was Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste. I have always had a fascination with herbs and what they can do for the body. I like that it is all natural stuff and anything with herbs in it or that says “herbal” on the package tends to catch my attention.

Well, Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste caught my attention quite easily because the colour of the package couldn’t be missed. A nice vibrant green to represent the herbs it presented in the toothpaste. I decided I

would try one and personally I loved it, but my dad wasn’t too keen on it at all. So we used to purchase separate toothpastes from then on.

Colgate’s herbal Toothpaste is a nice green and white striped paste which has a nice refreshing mint taste to it. The toothpaste also contains myrrh which is good to prevent gingivitis (which is a gum disease) and bad breath.

Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste also contains eucalyptus which is said to be good for whitening stained teeth and of course eucalyptus is probably that minty flavour the toothpaste has in it!

Other herbs contained in Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste ...

• are Chamomile and Sage which are said to be good soothing ailments like mouth ulcers, toothaches and inflamed gums.

Since I had been using Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste I have been having wonderful results. It keep my breath quite fresh and my teeth feel stronger. I actually had to stop using it when I went to the United States on vacation. I know it is odd, but I never found it there in any of the supermarkets or grocery stores. There was also a period where I did not see it locally available as well and I had switched to another herbal toothpaste.

I

am very happy now because recently I have seen Colgate’s Herbal Toothpaste in local cosmetics and grocery stores again! It is my favourite toothpaste on the market and I would recommend it personally, but like I stated before. My dad did not like it much, so each to his/her own opinion.

It doesn’t hurt to give it a try though. I believe they have the mini tubes available as well as the large tubes, so have a look and see if you can find a package of Colgate Herbal Toothpaste in your local store if you are into herbal products like I am.

Colgate Herbal Toothpaste
    Bob Solomon says :

re : I know it is odd, but I never found it there in any of the supermarkets or grocery stores
    This product was introduced in India by Colgate-Palmolive a couple of years ago to compete with a product made by an Indian company. It is sold in India and in Europe. It is not sold via retail stores in the USA. If you order it via Amazon or any other web-based merchants in the USA, it is obtained from India, so take note of whether the merchant has it in stock when you place the order. Otherwise, it will take 4-6 weeks to get it. My wife was visiting her sister in Madrid and tried it there. She brought home a tube, and I really liked it. I ordered it online from a merchant that had it in stock. Maybe it will catch on here, given the increasingly global market in just about everything, and it will be stocked in retail stores. But for now, order it online.

Paresh says :

according to my opinion this product works well, Colgate Herbal toothpaste brings to you a unique blend of Herbal extracts for healthier teeth and gums. the product Contains natural herbs like Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Myrrh, and Sage which are known for their Oral care benefits. the product brand is well known recommended by dentists and also won the top spot in a Study conducted by IPSOS in the calendar year 2015.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341208433790431/k2311a0812/8.12.08