KFC Mashed Potatoes
  • I got to admit, I never dreamed that I would like mashed potatoes other than a particular recipe I make when I am in the mood for some (which is rare by the way) but I can only handle eating a small amount of KFC's mashed potatoes, but even so I enjoy every bite

• by RJR

For some people mashed potatoes and gravy are a staple in their diet. For me potato salad is usually more my style. There are very few mashed potato recipes that I would eat and enjoy and KFC Mashed Potatoes and gravy falls into that category.

I never ordered mashed potatoes from KFC before I am personally not a big fan of mashed potatoes to begin with.

It was one day when I went to the beach with my friends one of them ordered mashed potatoes with his order and he offered me some of it. I initially refused to partake in his mash potatoes but he insisted so I took a taste.

I was pleasantly surprised when I tasted KFC’s Mashed Potatoes. It did not seem tasteless at all. In fact it ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433760431/k2311a0812/8.12.08