Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray
  • I went to the local cosmetics store and asked the sales clerk specializing in the hair department if she could recommend anything for me to use in my hair for curls to stay together and not come undone
  • I like that they also provide a styling tip on the back of the can about how to created added volume to one's hair

• by RJR

I am not a person that usually partakes in using hairspray to hold my hair styles in place but having hairspray around does come in handy for some occasions or just to hold curls in place if you happen to run out of hair styling gel!

My mother used to use hairspray a lot because she has naturally curly hair but I have straight hair and I first decided to buy hair spray to help hold my curls in place when I use the curling iron to make them.

to use in my hair for curls to stay together and not come undone. She proceeded to ask me which shampoo I usually use in my hair and I told her Pantene. She then got me a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray from the shelf behind her and told me that it is the maximum hold so it would work very well with holding styles in place for hair like mine.

Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray is a very good product! As stated on the bottle; it secures the most structured hairstyles in place from morning to night, keeps your hair in control, even in high humidity and gives your

hair a nice healthy shine. I am very pleased that it delivers what it promises! But of course, being hairspray it makes my hair feel a bit stiff, so I usually wash Pantene’s Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray out of my hair when I am no longer in need of the style, which is usually the next day.

Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray comes in a tall white spray can and it very slim compared to other hairspray cans I’ve seen, It contains 9.5oz of hairspray and lasts long for me because I do not use a lot of it at any one time. I usually put it as an extra precaution for ...

• Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray
      holding my hair style in place if I curl my whole head of hair. It doesn’t keep my curls too stiff either and they are still nice and bouncy, so this makes me happy!

The sales clerk showed me another Pantene Pro-V Style Hairspray but she gave me the maximum hold version because my hair is long and very straight and I had told her specifically I want it for when I am curling my hair. It really provides a maximum hold and my hair is pretty stubborn at times!

It is recommended to hold the spray can at 8-10 inches away from the hair and also to spray the hairspray evenly over

the hair style in order for it to get the maximum effect of the hairspray solution. I like that they also provide a styling tip on the back of the can about how to created added volume to one’s hair. Although my hair is already thick, there are certain hair styles which I comb my hair in that made this tip become of very good use to me.

For added volume to one’s hair it is recommended that Pantene’s Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray is sprayed into the root of your hair. I have never personally tried this but I have had good experiences since using Pantene’s products and Pantene’s Pro-V Style Classic Hairspray is no exception.

Jo Ruth Ross says :

I used the Pantene Style VOLUME Hairspay and had great results with it. My hair is very thin and fine. With your new packageing, I am not sure which one I want. I liked the volume sprayed onto my finished hair style. Can you help me with the name of the hairspray I am looking for. Thank you for your help ahead of time. jrr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208433740431/k2311a0812/8.12.08