Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start
  • I described to her my problem and she recommended Pantene's ProVtreatment - Smooth Start because she has asked me which brand of shampoo I used and what purpose the shampoo served (Pantene has different shampoos for various hair problems) and she matched the brand and types together for me
  • I also noticed that my hair feels more bouncy after a few hours have passed when I apply Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start to my hair
  • Overall, I would recommend Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start to anyone as the sales clerk recommended to me

• by RJR

I am not the biggest fan of trying a lot of different hair products because I am very particular about keeping it healthy and not having it fall out of my head strand by strand (this sometimes happens with certain products I tried but I quickly remedy the situation, thank goodness!)

But when I started to get interested in curling my hair I knew that it would damage my hair eventually. After all, I was going to be using a curling iron to curl my hair and all of that heat from the curling iron over time would obviously cause some great damage.

I first consulted a few other people about what products I should use before I started curling my hair. I asked a few relatives(aunts and cousins) and a few friends and co-workers. I got all different type of

suggestions from them all.

Well, I ended up going to the local cosmetics store and asked one of the sales clerk there who specialized in the hair products area to help me out. I described to her my “problem” and she recommended Pantene’s ProVtreatment - Smooth Start because she has asked me which brand of shampoo I used and what purpose the shampoo served (Pantene has different shampoos for various hair problems) and she matched the brand and types together for me.

Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start comes in a squeeze bottle which surprised me a bit. The price was good though and not very expensive for 300ml bottle of the hair treatment. I had bought Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start hair treatment during the week and when it was time for me to go out that weekend I proceeded ...

• to check out how to use it.

Your hair needs to be a bit damp it seems before applying this, which isn’t bad for me because after I finish curling my hair I need to wash out the gel that I use for it to stay curly otherwise my hair becomes quite frizzy after I brush out the curls.

It is recommended on the bottle to comb the Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start “lotion” through your hair with your fingers. I have to admit, this works quite nicely for me and I usually divide my hair in half (top and bottom) and give it a generous serving of the Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start “lotion” I am saying “Lotion” because it isn’t like a gel but more like a body lotion and you only need to use a small amount because

it spreads generously. It is supposed to keep your hair hydrated or moisturized which is why this is well suited for my hair after using that hot curling iron.

I have been using Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start for over two months now and I have to say I am very pleased with it. It does not make my hair look greasy and it moisturizes very naturally. I also noticed that my hair feels more bouncy after a few hours have passed when I apply Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start to my hair. I love that bouncy feeling!

Overall, I would recommend Pantene ProVtreatment - Smooth Start to anyone as the sales clerk recommended to me. It has been keeping my hair nice and healthy looking even while I am passing it through the hot curling iron. I am very pleased with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208433730331/k2311a0812/8.12.08