Solo Kola Champagne Soft Drink
  • But I remember that when I was younger I loved this red mixture which they fondly call kola champagne
  • Overall, I'd give Solo Kola Champagne Soft Drink a 9 cause of that fizziness factor, but I am happy I had the pleasure of encountering a flavour of soft drink once again that I had loved so much as a child

• by RJR

It’s been a long while since I last had a kola champagne flavour of soft drink in any brand to be quite honest. But I remember that when I was younger I loved this red mixture which they fondly call kola champagne.

Well just yesterday I once again had the pleasure of having a kola champagne soft drink. It

was one of the Solo Kola Champagne Soft Drinks in the large 20oz bottles. I had told my boyfriend to purchase a cream soda but they were out of that flavour and he instead got me a Solo Kola Champagne.

I opened the Solo Kola Champagne and took a sip and was pleasantly surprised by the flavour. The flavour ...

• was a bit rich but at the same time not sickeningly sweet like a few other soft drinks I have had the displeasure of encountering in the past. The fizziness of it was a bit more than some other soft drinks but that was just fine because by the time I opened it a couple more times most
        of the fizziness had been released and the soft drink itself was still very good for drinking purposes.

Overall, I’d give Solo Kola Champagne Soft Drink a 9 cause of that fizziness factor, but I am happy I had the pleasure of encountering a flavour of soft drink once again that I had loved so much as a child.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433710331/k2311a0812/8.12.08