Bico Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • They did not have my favourite flavour so I got adventurous
  • Boy, Bico's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is one of the best flavours I've come across since Cookies n' Cream
  • The strawberry swirl isn't too sour and neither too sweet, but melds nicely with the cheesecake flavour to totally enhance the experience of this interesting ice cream experience
  • Bico's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is sold commercially in the local grocery stores since then and is very affordable and when I am in the mood I like to partake in a pint of Bico's Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • If you ever have the chance to try such a delicious ice cream then go for it

• by RJR

I love ice cream! It is the perfect treat for many different occasions and then there is cheesecake. Who doesn’t like cheesecake? But when you hear of ice cream and cheesecake together in one…the best of both worlds…could this really be?! Well, yes it can be and it is!

I first encountered Bico’s Strawberry

Cheesecake Ice Cream in a local ice cream parlour a few years back. They did not have my favourite flavour so I got adventurous. Boy, Bico’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is one of the best flavours I’ve come across since Cookies n’ Cream.

Bico’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is very creamy and not too rich. It also has a good noticeable cheesecake flavour and a swirl of strawberry in the mixture to ensure that you get a nice bite of strawberry in every bite of your cheesecake flavoured ice cream.

The strawberry swirl isn’t too sour and neither too sweet, but melds nicely with the cheesecake flavour to ...

• Bico Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
      totally enhance the experience of this interesting ice cream experience. Well since those few years have passed a lot of new flavours of ice cream have come on the market so I guess strawberry cheesecake isn’t that interesting compared to some of the newer flavours.

Bico’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is sold commercially in the local grocery stores since then and is very affordable and when I am in the mood I like to partake in a pint of Bico’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream. If you ever have the chance to try such a delicious ice cream then go for it. It really is worth the calories.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433700331/k2311a0812/8.12.08