Life Long Baby Boom Box
  • There were a few stations in which we would experience a bit of static but my favourite stations used to play perfectly
  • This is when my favourite stations would actually give a bit of trouble with the static interference but that was okay because there was still the car radio, I just loved carrying around my radio with me anywhere I went
  • I used to love carrying around my Life Long Baby Boom Box anywhere with me because it was very convenient

• by RJR

When I was younger my grandparents would visit often from the United States of America and they used to bring lots of cool little stuff with them for me as surprises or gifts. One of the things they had brought with them on a trip here was a Life Long Baby Boom Box which I still have in my room till this very day.

The Life Long Baby Boom Box is just as the name states, it is a smaller version of the boom boxes that were popular about ten to fifteen years aback or more! It only measures about six to

seven inches long and about four inches in height. The Life Long Baby Boom Box they bought for me is an AM/FM radio and it can not play cassettes or CD’s.

The Life Long Baby Boom Box does not play with an plug in cord or has an adapter port either but only uses four double A (AA) batteries. These batteries used to last for quite a while but then I never used to listen the Life Long Baby Boom Box very much at one time. I would listen it for a while and then forget about it for a week or

so. When this happened, I remember my grandpa telling me to take out the batteries when it isn’t in use after he realized I had the batteries just sitting in there doing nothing.

Although the Life Long Baby Boom Box is small, it has a small silver antenna just like the bigger version of this baby boom box has and actually used to pick up the radio air waves or signals quite well!

There were a few stations in which we would experience a bit of static but my favourite stations used to play perfectly. It would be affected when traveling in the ...

• Life Long Baby Boom Box
      car as well. This is when my favourite stations would actually give a bit of trouble with the static interference but that was okay because there was still the car radio, I just loved carrying around my radio with me anywhere I went.

After all these years I still have my Life Long Baby Boom Box from my grandparents. It adorns one of my book shelves along with another baby boom box of another brand. I used to love carrying around my Life Long Baby Boom Box anywhere with me because it was very convenient. I have to be honest though and

say I really don’t know if it still works after all these years and it has gotten pretty old looking, but not too old to look like it should be in the trash bin.

These baby boom boxes are probably outdated or not in style or cool among these young kids nowadays I bet but I treasure mine because it was a wonderful gift from my grandparents and it really provided me with a lot of entertainment no matter where I went. It is so cute and my Life Long Baby Boom Box looks really nice on my book shelf now.

Tenacious 208 says :

I am currently selling a Lifelong Baby Boom Box on Ebay if you are still interested. You can view and or bid on it using the Ebay item number iin a search or the web address listed below. Either way good luck ?ViewItem item 130324075445 Ebay Item 130324075445

Ronald King says :

My Baby Boom Box Lifelong Model 2225 has stoped working Installed new batteries . where can i get help either fixing or replacement and where to get one thank you Ronald King

Nate4757 says :

Probly needs the new capacitors. Capacitors eventually go bad because of age sometimes they leak if there cheep like the ones in the baby s boom box. Or it s the transistors going bad. So if you want someone to repair it ask an electronic repair person. I would suggest shango066 (search him up on YouTube)

Galega says :

The battery is only thing you could have done in the current circumstances, if you don’t have necessary technical expertise. Since, there isn’t any problem with battery, hence it may be possible that some internal technical problem has been developed. You may want to contact a local electrician and let him properly diagnose the problem and fix the issue accordingly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161208433660331/k2311a0812/8.12.08