Tainted Love (song by, Soft Cell)  » Music  »
  • I could not get over the way it was sung and I love to sing along to this song anytime I play it or hear it anywhere else
  • Overall, I was very happy that I ran across Tainted Love by Soft Cell and would recommend anyone to giving this song a listen

• by RJR

I remember when I first heard Tainted Love on a radio station when I was visiting the United States. I was immediately hooked to this song but little did I realize it was quite an old song already. About 16 years old or just a bit more really.

I actually learnt that Tainted Love was an old song from an older buddy of mine while

we were talking and I mentioned hearing this awesome song. He said it was by Soft Cell, so I immediately looked it up on Google’s search engine and sure enough there is was staring back at me.

Tainted Love by Soft Cell initially got my attention because of the way it began, in my mind the instrumentals began really powerful and it did keep it’s ...

• flow during the song but did not over power the singer or lyrics of the song.

That was the other thing that attracted me to this song. The lyrics. I could not get over the way it was sung and I love to sing along to this song anytime I play it or hear it anywhere else. The singer really exaggerates some of the lines

which gives the song an even more powerful feeling to it.

Overall, I was very happy that I ran across Tainted Love by Soft Cell and would recommend anyone to giving this song a listen. Apparently it is a really popular song. I am not sure how I never heard it before then but I have to say I am happy I heard it when I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141208433540331/k2311a0812/8.12.08