Globe Cinema  » Movies  »
Chaguanas, Trinidad
  • There is a circuit of cinemas all over Trinidad which go by the name of Globe and one of my favourite Globe Cinema is located in Chaguanas, the little city of Trinidad
  • There are many things I like about this cinema
  • It is very easy to access by foot and by car, the price of the tickets for both house (the normal seats on the first level of the cinema) and balcony (the seats located on the second level of the cinema) are reasonably priced, the amount of seats available in the cinema are way more than the newly opened cinemas which makes it more convenient if you reach late to the movie to find a seat
  • I would definitely take anyone there who hasn't been there before without a doubt

• by RJR

There is a “circuit” of cinemas all over Trinidad which go by the name of Globe and one of my favourite Globe Cinema is located in Chaguanas, the little city of Trinidad.

There are many things I like about this cinema. It is very easy to access by foot and by car, the price of the tickets for both house (the normal seats on the first level of the cinema) and balcony (the seats located on the second level of

the cinema) are reasonably priced, the amount of seats available in the cinema are way more than the newly opened cinemas which makes it more convenient if you reach late to the movie to find a seat.

Their cafeteria has a nice system lined up so you can order quickly and also get served quickly, but this is where I feel the prices get a bit steep. I guess that’s to be expected though. One of my absolute favourite things ...

• about this cinema is the fact that they always have a special going on with movies. They would most of the times run a special where you get to see movies for the price of one! I mean can you get any better than that?!

They have reliable show times as well. They start the move when they say it’ll start and not before or maybe 10 or more minutes afterwards. I also like the fact that they have movies

running all Sunday because during the week I have no time to go see the movies there and it makes it so much easier for me to go enjoy movies I’ve been longing to see on a Sunday evening.

Overall, i like the Globe Cinema located in Chaguanas very much and I do hope they don’t change anytime soon. They have a very clean environment and also very comfortable. I would definitely take anyone there who hasn’t been there before without a doubt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111208433490331/k2311a0812/8.12.08