TriniGourmet.com  » Web sites  »
  • I came across a website called Trini Gourment when I decided I wanted to make a local dish called aloo pie (or potato pie) This was the top listed website that came up on the search so I decided to naturally click on that one first
  • This website has a nice little feature where you can subscribe to the posts so you'll be informed by email when a new recipe is posted and the owner of the site answers the users which reply to her posts and even recommend other websites which also feature or specialize in Caribbean cuisine

• by RJR

I came across a website called Trini Gourment when I decided I wanted to make a local dish called aloo pie (or potato pie) This was the top listed website that came up on the search so I decided to naturally click on that one first.

I was delighted to find a recipe written with much details and pictures to go along with the steps of the

recipe. I decided I would have a look around the site and I found many wonderful recipes that I had no idea how to make and some that I do know how to make.

This site is well laid out and I have tried a couple recipes from this website already with nice results! http://www.trinigourmet.com/ is a wonderful website for Trinidadians who are living abroad and want ...

• to make some local dishes to share with their foreign friends and it is also great for us still living in Trinidad but lacking the knowledge to make some of our popular cuisine. Well, popular with the tourists anyway, for us it is everyday food.

This website has a nice little feature where you can subscribe to the posts so you’ll be informed by email when a

new recipe is posted and the owner of the site answers the users which reply to her posts and even recommend other websites which also feature or specialize in Caribbean cuisine.

This was a wonderful find for me. I got the opportunity to find recipes for some of the dishes I have been having trouble finding for a long time. I am happy TriniGourmet.com showed up on that search!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201208433450331/k2311a0812/8.12.08