Scotch Lint Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • Scotch's lint roller has come in quite handy since I bought it

• by RJR

I have always heard of lint rollers but I had never owned one till recently/ What really made me buy one was the fact that the job I work at is a very dusty environment and it would annoy me greatly when my lovely clothing would have all these dust particles on them making my clothes look extremely dirty.

One of my co-workers mentioned

a store which sold lint rollers and I went there and got one. Scotch’s lint roller has come in quite handy since I bought it. I use it more on my velvet clothing and other clothing which just attract dust easily. I just roll it over the clothing a few times and my clothes now look spotless when t comes to those large ...

• dust particles and other lint that is stuck to my clothes.

Scotch’s Lint Roller is quite large and quite sticky. It comes with a protective layer when you first open it but after that I leave the old layer of “sticky tape” on it till I am ready to use it again. I then pull the old layer off and use the new layer

on my clothing. Scotch’s Lint Roller contains 56 sheets or layers of the “sticky tape” to roll off lint from your clothing with, quite a few uses if you ask me.

I am very happy I finally got myself a lint roller. It keeps my clothes looking very tidy and I am happy about that. I always hated the look of these particles on my clothes.

Scotch Lint Roller
    PRINCE E AMOAKO says :

i have bought the 3m lint roller for suits but i don`t know how to use it. can you help me with some instruction on it`s use since there are no steps to using it on the product

nitakb says :

Hello Prince,

The way to use 3m lint roller for suits is to first remove the paper packaging the comes on the adhesive,

1. Lay out garment, that needs lint removed from it.

2. If you’re trying to remove lint from a jacket, lay out the garment onto a flat surface, and start at the arms. Beginning from the shoulder, carefully hold the handle and roll the lint roller down until you get to the very ends. Do this on the opposites sleeve, and then do this same thing for the back, and the front of the jacket until you see no more lint. Be mindful to peel off sheets that are no longer sticky and start with a new one.

3.For pants, lay them on a flat surface, and start from the waist band and move the lint roller all the way down to ankle of the pants. Do this for opposite side also. Until there is no more lint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311208433440331/k2311a0812/8.12.08