KFC Trincity Trinidad  » Restaurants  »
0.5
Level 2 Trincity Mall, Trincity, Trinidad
  • Now I know I have reviewed a Kentucky Fried Chicken branch located in Trincity Mall before
  • In my last review I talked about the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on Level 1 of this mall but now I am here to review the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on Level 2 simply because I have had yet another irritating experience with them
  • I told my boyfriend what I would like and left him to order while I found a table
  • Well it was that which finally made my boyfriend agree with me to just walk off
  • I would never recommend going to the KFC outlet on Level 2 of Trincity Mall to anyone

• by RJR

Now I know I have reviewed a Kentucky Fried Chicken branch located in Trincity Mall before. But there are two in this mall. Each conveniently situated on whatever floor you happen to be on. In my last review I talked about the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on Level 1 of this mall but now I am here to review the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on Level 2 simply because I have had yet another irritating experience with them!

Just yesterday I went to the mall with my boyfriend and after browsing the mall for a while we were now in the food court area and

I felt like having KFC. We looked at the lines. They only had about 4-5 people in each line. Sounds like a little bit right?

I told my boyfriend what I would like and left him to order while I found a table. About 10 minutes passed and he was now the second person waiting in one of the lines, but after I glanced back at him about ten minutes later he was still there!

I went over to see what was happening and they were out of fries. Okay, so out of fries no problem…another branch I know always runs out of biscuits but ...

• it only take a few minutes to have a nice fresh batch back in stock.

Well, when we finally got to the cashier and put in our order, the guy disappeared for about five minutes. I knocked on the counter and asked another person where is the guy that took our order?! After that he shows up and still doesn’t have our order ready!

Well I got angry and I told my boyfriend, “Let’s go” and the person behind us said, “You’d wait this long and just leave?” So my boyfriend said let’s stick around for a couple more minutes…well I was just getting more irked

by the second. When the guy did come with the sandwich for our order I told him “I hope that’s a Cruncher…” Wouldn’t you just know it? It was the wrong thing! Well it was that which finally made my boyfriend agree with me to just walk off.

We went and ordered in the Level 1 KFC outlet and in maybe 7 minutes of getting there we got our order and was now sitting down to eat, even with three people in front of us when we got there. I would never recommend going to the KFC outlet on Level 2 of Trincity Mall to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71208433430331/k2311a0812/8.12.08