Feelings Smart Pest Control Cat Top  » Clothes  »
2.0
  • I am very picky when it comes to purchasing clothes so I was actually quite delighted when I found a top I actually liked enough to go back to the store at the weekend and purchase it
  • Well I decided I would hand wash this particular top because of the coloured studs on it
  • Overall, the look of the top was nice while it lasted and I did expect that some of the sparkling studs would fall off but it really disappointed me when it got stretched out like that, considering that I hand washed it all the time

• by RJR

I am very picky when it comes to purchasing clothes so I was actually quite delighted when I found a top I actually liked enough to go back to the store at the weekend and purchase it.

The top is a pure white cotton(95%)and spandex(5%)material with the imprint of a cat on it holding a hammer and the words say “Smart Pest Control since 1925, The Cat” It has

lots of sparkling studs on it and it was a bit longer than you average top which is one of the things that attracted me to this article of clothing.

The top itself is a brand named Feelings, one I have never heard of before. But it didn’t really bug me cause I rarely buy because of brand. I buy what if comfortable and stylish.

Well I decided I ...

• would hand wash this particular top because of the coloured studs on it. This top has served me well for a few months at most, maybe three or four. But after the first wash it still lost a few of the sparkling studs. This didn’t bug me too much but after those few months past the material suddenly became stretched out. It was no longer looking good or stylish.
        I always hand washed this top too, so it was disappointing to see how easily it was ruined. What if I had actually put it in the machine?

Overall, the look of the top was nice while it lasted and I did expect that some of the sparkling studs would fall off but it really disappointed me when it got stretched out like that, considering that I hand washed it all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551208433420331/k2311a0812/8.12.08