Subway’s Chocolate Chip Cookies  » Food  »
  • I love eating Subway and recently they added a special to their usual menu
  • I thought over the deal and it sounded like a good one to me
  • This time I had my delicious chocolate chip cookies from Subway to snack on
  • I tasted the cookie and it was not overpoweringly sweet but was just right but I found I did not taste the chocolate chips all that much but I can see that they were there

• by RJR

I love eating Subway and recently they added a special to their usual menu. You can add a drink and snack if you pat a certain amount of extra cash. I thought over the deal and it sounded like a good one to me. This deal is what lead me to finally taste one of Subway’s chocolate Chip Cookies.

I am not a desert person after I finish having a meal but later in the evening time I

snack a lot. This time I had my delicious chocolate chip cookies from Subway to snack on.

The cookies were flat, only about a 1/4 inch thick and they seemed to be speckled with mini chocolate chip pieces. I reached into the bag and pulled out one and I broke off a piece. The cookies were surprisingly soft. They weren’t the hard and crumbly type (which I usually prefer) but that didn’t mean I won’t eat them.

• Sometimes when I am in the mood I go for the softer commercial chocolate chip cookies.

I tasted the cookie and it was not overpoweringly sweet but was just right but I found I did not taste the chocolate chips all that much but I can see that they were there! The cookies being so soft seemed to be under done in the middle, yet my taste buds knew they were cooked. The cookies themselves had a delicious

taste!

These cookies are quite light as well and i feel I could eat a good batch of them if I haven’t had anything to eat right before snacking on it.

Overall, Subway’s Chocolate Chip Cookies aren’t bad. If you love those really soft chocolate chip cookies, stop by and pick up a few. Personally, I’ll only have them when I am in the mood for soft cookies and I am the hard and crunchy type gal. But still, good cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433330331/k2311a0812/8.12.08