Defense Remix (song by, Machel Montano feat. Lil John & Pitbull)  » Music  »
  • Unfortunately I don't know the name of the riddim itself because I was really more interested in the Defense song
  • I like that they also incorporate Spanish into the song as well
  • Defense is definitely one of my favourite songs to listen to recently and all the artists
  • Machell Montano, Lil John and Pitbull did an outstanding job with the remix in my opinion

• by RJR

I first heard the song entitled Defense on a local radio station and I was instantly hooked to it. This was mainly because of the background music which is just addictive and just makes you feel like getting up and dancing as soon as you hear it. It wasn’t played very often so I didn’t have much of a chance to find the song on

CD. It is almost a Carnival type song but I did not hear it for Trinidad’s Carnival 2008 at all.

Defense was originally sung by a local Trinidadian musical artist, Machel Montano and it is also one of the songs which make up one of the newest riddims, as it is called here in the Caribbean. Unfortunately I don’t know the name of the riddim itself ...

• because I was really more interested in the Defense song.

Defense was soon remixed and now featured Lil John and Pitbull. This one is much better than the original and gives the song more of a partying atmosphere to it. I like that they also incorporate Spanish into the song as well. This song really makes me feel like dancing each time I hear it. I

also like to sing along with it as much as I can.

Defense is definitely one of my favourite songs to listen to recently and all the artists; Machell Montano, Lil John and Pitbull did an outstanding job with the remix in my opinion. So if you like energetic songs and feel like dancing sometime look for Defense and give it a listen, you’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141208433310331/k2311a0812/8.12.08