A+ PIC Large Cup Cake Holders  » Housewares  »
  • I love to bake and of course anyone who is baking or making desserts likes to have an easy clean up when all is said and done
  • I decided to choose A+ PIC Large Cup Cake Holders because there were many quantities to choose from, such as 25, 50 and 100's and they were actually the cheapest brand on the shelf (yes you read right, I was looking for the cheapest cup cake holders on the shelf
  • I bought a package of the 50's and came home to bake chocolate chocolate chip muffins
  • They held all the batter without any problem and baked up quite nicely

• by RJR

I love to bake and of course anyone who is baking or making desserts likes to have an easy clean up when all is said and done. Well, I was never big on making cupcakes or muffins at all so unbelievably I was actually lacking in the Cup Cake Holder department.

I went to the nearest grocery store and saw they had a couple different brands of Cup Cake Holders available to choose from. I decided to choose A+ PIC Large Cup Cake Holders because there were many quantities

to choose from, such as 25, 50 and 100’s and they were actually the cheapest brand on the shelf (yes you read right, I was looking for the cheapest cup cake holders on the shelf!) The reason for this was simply because I figured after one use I would need to discard them anyway.

I bought a package of the 50’s and came home to bake chocolate chocolate chip muffins. I opened the package and was actually surprised that these cup cake holders seemed more shallow than I anticipated.

• To me, this meant I would have to put less batter into each cup. But again, I was surprised! They held all the batter without any problem and baked up quite nicely. The only problem was, they of course stuck just a bit to the muffin itself, so next time I buttered and floured them and this solved that problem.

They were also perfect for mini cheesecakes! Because of the small and shallow nature of them they seemed to somehow be exactly what I needed for my mini cheesecakes.

I did not grease or flour this set and it was just fine, just tiny a bit of the cheesecake filling got stuck but people were licking that off the holders!

Overall, I am happy I bought A+ PIC Large Cup Cake Holders for my baking purposes. The initial sight of them threw me off and I got me to thinking I had made a mistake in purchasing such shallow liners but I was delightfully proven wrong. I would always buy these cup cake holders to use with my baked goods!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531208433300331/k2311a0812/8.12.08