Seven Things (song by, Miley Cyrus)  » Music  »
  • The song starts off with a nice guitar intro and Miley Cyrus soon begins to sing with her (in my opinion, very nice) country accented voice
  • I think this is what attracts me to her music

• by RJR

Miley Cyrus is a very popular Disney Channel star whose show was based around her being a singer and leading a double life. This show has brought her into the real world of being Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and it has also brought about the release of her second song, Seven Things (I hate about you).

The song starts off with a nice guitar intro

and Miley Cyrus soon begins to sing with her (in my opinion, very nice) country accented voice. I think this is what attracts me to her music. Her voice is a new and refreshing change from what you usually hear on the radio airwaves.

The song starts off pretty slow but quickly changes to a rock beat as she sings the chorus. She does ...

• a nice job with the change of beats and pace as she sings the lyrics. The chorus of the song is what I think attracts me to this song as well because it literally sums up the songs in a few lines and gives the song it’s own unique touch.

Although the song is mainly about the seven thing she hates about the guy

she is singing about she also mentions the seven things she likes which I find is very sweet as well.

Overall, it’s a nice song and I hope to hear more from her in the future. Give this song a listen, if you haven’t heard it yet. Miley is pretty popular with the kids and teens so I doubt that you haven’t hear it already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141208433260331/k2311a0812/8.12.08