KFC Trincity Mall Trinidad  » Restaurants  »
Level 1 Trincity Mall, Trincity, Trinidad
  • Unfortunately they were packed as well but we weren't going back upstairs again
  • There were about five or six people ahead of us and we were already being served, amazing if you ask me

• by RJR

I have had Fried Chicken at this Kentucky Fried Chicken Outlet a couple times before but never took into account about their actual customer service, speed of service etc. till this weekend just gone by.

My boyfriend and I was going to the movies and we already got a late start that day and there was lots of traffic along the way as well, must have been because of the rain. When we finally arrived at Trincity

Mall we decided we’d have lunch before going into the movies and decided on Kentucky Fried Chicken.

We had initially visited another KFC Outlet in the mall which is on Level 2 of the mall but it had so many people that I told him let’s go to the KFC Outlet on Level 1. Unfortunately they were packed as well but we weren’t going back upstairs again.

Imagine my surprise when we actually got to the counter in ...

• about 7 to 10 minutes of getting in one of the lines. There were about five or six people ahead of us and we were already being served, amazing if you ask me.

The cashier we dealt with was very polite and we got served in a swift manner. As soon as we ordered and blinked once our order was ready and we were soon sitting down to eat. My boyfriend needed an extra fork and

they were very gracious in giving him one.

Overall, I really compliment the service of this particular KFC Outlet. Their swift manner of service and customer service itself was very pleasing, especially since we were already running late for the movies. So remember, if you visit Trinidad and happen to stop in at Trincity Mall (which I am sure you would!) It’s on Level ONE of the Mall. The KFC Outlet on Level 2 is not nearly as efficient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71208433250331/k2311a0812/8.12.08