Pepperidge Farm Milk Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies
  • When I first indulged in Pepperidge Farm's cookies it was the White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies that caught my attention, simply because white chocolate is a definite favourite of mine
  • Now, how I actually came about to try Pepperidge Farm's Milk Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies is an interesting story

• by RJR

When I first indulged in Pepperidge Farm’s cookies it was the White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies that caught my attention, simply because white chocolate is a definite favourite of mine. But I eat a lot more milk chocolate as it is readily available.

Now, how I actually came about to try

Pepperidge Farm’s Milk Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies is an interesting story. For some reason I was reluctant to try it at first even though I had already indulged in it’s close relative(White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies) many times before. I mean it’s chocolate right?! Why so reluctant then? Well personally I don’t know why I was.

Well I ended up grabbing a package of Pepperidge Farm Milk Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies one day because I could not find the White Chocolate Chunk variety of it on the grocery shelves and I wanted to indulge a bit with my ice cream ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208433100231/k2311a0812/8.12.08