Graphics 2000  » Business  »
1.0
Montrose, Chaguanas; Trinidad, West Indies
  • Well luckily I quickly got this problem sorted and I guess I can't complain too much because they surprisingly have the best price on glossy photo paper around, even though everything else is highly priced

• by RJR

Graphics 2000 is similar to what it name suggests. It is a business where you could go and get papers photo copied, letters or other documents typed up, tickets printed, badges laminated, school papers copied and stapled, all that stuff!

Well, I came to know of Graphics 2000 because we were working right across the street from them and the boss would often send me there to get stuff copied or sometimes faxed when her fax machine was down.

I have to say

that their service sucks and they have no discipline at all when it comes to running a business. Nearly everyday of the week we’d have people actually coming over to our business and asking when they were going to open when it was already past opening time. The boss would always arrive late and sometimes her employees would come hang around a bit in our store while they waited for the boss to come open the business.

They aren’t very efficient in serving ...

• you either. Even with no crowd in the store you have to wait over 5 minutes to get something copied or faxed. Most of the times their copying machine seemed to down as well which was very annoying but luckily there was another photo copying business not too far from them.

I wish they would also pay better attention to what you ask for as well. I had went in to purchase some sheets of glossy photo paper from them and they gave

me matte instead! Well luckily I quickly got this problem sorted and I guess I can’t complain too much because they surprisingly have the best price on glossy photo paper around, even though everything else is highly priced!

Overall, the only thing that attracts me to this business is the fact that I can get glossy photo paper at a cheaper price than the other places I have been to before, otherwise I would choose not to go there and do business at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411208433090231/k2311a0812/8.12.08