Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
Are you familiar with this?
Feel free to rate it!
  • However, I hate mess and cleanup, so am always looking for the easiest and tastiest foods out there to satisfy my palate
  • I've had Jimmy Dean products for years, going back to his original sausage, which I loved tremendously

    • by Orrymain
      TRUSTWORTHY

      all reviews
      I’m not really a big breakfast eater, but I actually do like breakfast foods. However, I hate mess and cleanup, so am always looking for the easiest and tastiest foods out there to satisfy my palate.

      Earlier this year I discovered Jimmy Dean’s Breakfast Bowls. I’ve had Jimmy Dean products for years, going back to his original sausage, which I loved tremendously.


      Since the company expanded into microwave foods, I’ve found some work really well and others just don’t seem to cook right for me. The Breakfast Bowls are among the winners!

      The Bacon bowl is my favorite. It has eggs, potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese, all mixed together in a bowl. Cooking is easy — just create a tiny vent in the plastic ...


      • cover, microwave for 2 minutes, take the plastic completely off, stir the product, and then microwave for one more minute. About 95% of the time, it comes out perfect. The other 5 percent might have to do with my own microwave or how long I had the product frozen, but most of the time, it’s great.

        The product has a nice mixture of the

        ingredients, all very tasty, and the bowl size is large enough to fill up a body and get you to the next meal.

        I’ve also had the sausage bowl and the pancake bowl. Both are as easy to prepare as the bacon, and both are as tasty, too. I really do love these Breakfast Bowls. They live up to their advertising very well!




    more about
    Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
    0
    Amy Mountz says :

    I`ve seen these and wondered if the sausage one was greasy at all?

    ReviewStream.com
    John says :

    It doesn’t have the sausage patties, it has sausage links. I’ve had them once and there’s essentially no excess grease after they’re microwaved.

    ReviewStream.com
    • Don't Be Nice. Be Helpful.

    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208432850231/k2311a0812/8.12.08
    Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
    Privacy Policy