Wellness Complete Health Chicken Dry Forumla  » Pets  »
  • I decided to try Wellness Complete Health Chicken Dry Formula
  • After a month of feeding this food to my cats, I noticed that they have more energy, their coats are sleekier, and their eyes are brighter

• by PixieDust73

In May, my oldest cat was diagnosed with Irritable Bowl Disorder. For months I had been having trouble finding a food that he would like that would also be easier for him to digest. I decided to try Wellness Complete Health Chicken Dry Formula.

This is an all-natural cat food

made of deboned chicken, with a highly digestible source of protein. What sets this apart from other cat food is that there is no wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial additives or animal by-products in this formula.

After a month of feeding this food to my cats, I noticed that they have more energy, their coats are sleekier, and their eyes are brighter. Louie is in better health too. His digestive issues have improved, and he’s back to sitting on my lap and romping around with his furry brother. It’s like I have two big kittens now.

If my boys ...

• Wellness Complete Health Chicken Dry Forumla
      could talk, I’m sure that they would tell me that they love this food. The second day that I fed my guys–my youngest and chubbiest member of our family–heard me opening the bag, came running into our bedroom, and literally jumped over the a pile of blankets to get to the
      food bowl. Every day, their bowl is empty, and they eagerly stare at me until give them more.

The only negative thing about this food is that it’s a little pricey, but if it makes my cats healthier, it is worth it.

Give it a try. Your cats will love it too.

Betsy Turner says :

re : I decided to try Wellness Complete Health Chicken Dry Formula
Wellness Formula is the best quality food out there. The reason it is so pricey is that it is "Human Food Grade" . Meaning, if in a natural disaster all you had to eat was the food in their dry formulas or their canned wet, you could. And you’d not suffer ill effects like in standard commercial pet food.

Human Food Grade grading by the FDA means all contents are fit for human consumption. Whereas commercial pet food is far from that. I spoke some years ago with the product manager of Ralston Purina.
The labels on pet foods, regular commercial grade pet food, will always say, "with beef", "with chicken", etc… The reason being is that products contents, beef, chicken, etc… are what are considered the "garbage parts" of the meat industry processing. Pieces of beef, chicken, pork, that aren’t able to be sold to the public. And the reason the "With" is on that label preceding those garbage parts is heartbreaking
It is because the primary content of the meat product are rendered pets Collected from the euthanized bin of every public kill shelter, including state sponsored, in the United States.

What else are they to do with the corpses of the pets that are euthanized? They can’t cremate them. They can’t bury them. So the shelters sell them to pet food companies Ralston Purina is the largest procurer of these pet corpses in the United States.

If there was ever a reason to go to a shelter and save a pet, especially now at Christmas time, that’s it

Because your pet is eating dead pets otherwise.
That is why, if your cat or dog suffers with petfood allergies, you might want to change their diet to this product. Wellness Formula. Or, Newman’s Own. Which is the company the former now deceased actor, Paul Newman started with his wife.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291208432750231/k2311a0812/8.12.08