Mikomi Web cam  » Hardware  »
2.5
  • I then decided to check in my programs and eventually i found the sotware i plugged in the cam and connected msn and i was off, i could change the view easily record movies and was really pleased with it,im sure there is more it does do but the main issue was lack of instructions
  • I think for the money its a nice little cam,i havnt paid alot for it and not being a techie i could work it out without instructions but it isnt perfect however for a irst webcam or a childs webcam it could be the one for you

• by daxus

I brought myself a web cam from Argos after wanting to get in contact witha friend of mine in sweden,i had never used a web cam before so i didnt want to spend a huge amount on it incase i didnt like using it. I brought my webcam from my local argos for £9.

99 and thought that was quite cheap to the others i have seen around.

When i unpacked it it came in

a neat little box,well packaged and came with a instalation disc a pouch to keep the cam in and a clip to attach to your laptop to hold it in place.

Altogether it was well presented.

I downloaded the disc and my computer told me it was installed but i couldntfind a shortcut on my desktop so i went over the instructions which unfortunatley consited of 1 small square telling you to instal the ...

• disc everything else was in a foriegn language.

I then decided to check in my programs and eventually i found the sotware i plugged in the cam and connected msn and i was off, i could change the view easily record movies and was really pleased with it,im sure there is more it does do but the main issue was lack of instructions.

At this point i would of given it a high

score except after not usuing the camera for a few weeks i went to use it again and the computer does not recognise the software so i have to reinstall it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331208432680231/k2311a0812/8.12.08