Glade clean linen  » Housewares  »
  • I know that in combination with my Glade plug ins, I have an inviting fragrant home
  • I love the huge assortment of Glade products, and fragrances
  • However, no matter what the cost, I will maintain my loyalty to Glade and their innovative line of air fresheners
  • In my opinion Glade is as good as it gets

• by Jeanne Granath

Glade Clean Linen is one of my favorite aerosol air fresheners on the market, I feel that if your home is stinky, it is dirty. When I have completed my daily house cleaning, I give my house a walk thru with a can of Glade

aerosol air freshener, and then I can relax. I know that in combination with my Glade plug ins, I have an inviting fragrant home.

I have a lot of confidence in the Glade company. I buy an insane amount of Glade products, and I am not kidding when I say every room in my house contains not only a Glade plug in, light show of wisp flame less candle in addition to a can of Glade aerosol air freshener. I love the huge assortment of Glade products, and fragrances. I love ...

• Glade clean linen
      how widely available Glade products are, and how affordable Glade is.

Usually I will buy a generic or whatever is on sale, as I am trying to keep my expenses low in this disturbing economy. However, no matter what the cost, I will maintain my loyalty

to Glade and their innovative line of air fresheners. Why change brands if you can’t find anything better? In my opinion Glade is as good as it gets. I trust the aroma of my home to Glade, and you can too as millions of Americans do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531208432650231/k2311a0812/8.12.08