The Hampton Inn Lancaster Ohio  » Hotels  »
Memorial Drive Lancaster Ohio 43130
  • I think it is a romantic setting, and I like not having to clean up after myself
  • I enjoyed my weekend getaway of rest and relaxation at the Hampton Inn, I would recommend this fine hotel in Lancaster to anyone who isn't on a tight budget

• by Jeanne Granath

I must admit I love hotels. I think it is a romantic setting, and I like not having to clean up after myself. To most people a break from mundane tasks like making their bed, or taking out the trash is nothing to get excited about. For me its an event to celebrate.

In April my sweetie realized I was running on empty, and he booked a

room at The Hampton Inn in Lancaster Ohio, for a romantic weekend get away. It was a surprise, so I was quite confused when he pulled into the parking lot, took me by the hand, and took me to a lovely king suite.

This is by far Lancaster Ohio’s best hotel, I loved the indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. I loved the clean and spacious room,

• as well as rge friendly staff. I went there to relax, and that is what I did. I slept in until 11 in the morning, I took a relaxing soak in the lovely hot tub, I went swimming.

The hotel is within walking distance to the mall, and many restaraunts. I am not at all embarrassed to admit I ran over to Taco Bell for lunch

one day, and I spent a few hours at Pier 1 imports.

The Hampton Inn is a great option for lodging, if you are willing to pay the price for the room.It is without a doubt Lancaster’s finest hotel.

I enjoyed my weekend getaway of rest and relaxation at the Hampton Inn, I would recommend this fine hotel in Lancaster to anyone who isn’t on a tight budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21208432610231/k2311a0812/8.12.08