Mitashi DHD 911 Music Player  » Electronics  »
  • Mitashi DHD 911 however worked great for me, and it this player my old CDs without any problem

• by hariam

I am not that keen listen of music, but you got to have one music player an external ,one, not the media player in computer ! Although I listen most of the music on comp only, as I send a lot of time here, but having a separate music player helps. Its like reading an ebook on computer screen, as to reading a real book, an the comfort of your bed.

So its all about comfort !

Mitashi DHD 911 costed be price

Rs 3500.

It had a 6 knth warranty over it, and the first thing I did was to check if it can play all kinds of music CDs.

I have some old scratched CDs, which I though would be a good test of the player, cause most of the players do play the new ones with great sound, but when it comes to player a not to good, and scratched Cds they fall flat.

Mitashi DHD 911 however worked great for me, and it ...

• this player my old CDs without any problem.

I don’t know much about the technical things of the player, and I don’t really care about them much either.

But I can say that thy sound it good, and the options are abundant to vary it to bass or super bass level.

Only one thing that you should remember is that the lenses of the player and to be properly maintained, as they are the most important part, and if possible, try to clean them suing

a lens clean at least once in a month.

, So all an all, it’s a nice buy, and quite economical one to, as the other price ranger very over 5000 Rs.

Or 125 USD, so getting a good player for Rs 3500 or just around 90 USD is quite satisfying.

As I said before, I listen to music mostly on my comp, but it’s a different relaxing exercise to listen to your favorite song, sipping a cup of tea, and lying comfy on your bed, relaxing !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161208432570231/k2311a0812/8.12.08