PTCDepot.com  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • I am disappointed again with another Paid to read/ Paid to click site

• by abigail327

I am disappointed again with another Paid to read/ Paid to click site. The site is PTCDepot.

com.

At first I am greatly pleased with this site because there are many ads to click, and they release payout very fast within 24 hours.

After I got my first payout from this site which is just a minimum of
      twenty five cents or just a quarter dollar, ads became fewer and fewer until I have only to click two ads a day which worth only $25 or .

25 cents, so it will take me a much longer time to reach the minimum pay-out of quarter dollar.

It will take me more than a month ...

• to reach the minimum payout of quarter dollar.

I am so disappointed and now doubt the legitimacy of all Paid to read/paid to click sites.

It seemed the site does not want me to reach the minimum payout.

This is the dilemna of being a free member or being a non-premium member.

If I want my ads to be increased, I have to upgrade my membership which worth about three dollars for a month premium membership.

I ‘m thinking if it still worth it.

Maybe I will mot give it a try.

I am considering to put am end to all my Paid to click/Paid to read ventures.

It seemed my time id just being wasted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201208432560231/k2311a0812/8.12.08