Lower Columbia Community College Chem. Class
Longview, WA

• by little_momma

Having finished High School pregnant, I was thrilled a couple of years ago when I had my chance to start my college education. After a year in Oregon at a community college, I transfered to LCC in Longview WA.

I had high hopes since I knew that their medical programs were some of the best.

The staff that works there are very helpfull and willing to work with your scheduel when it

comes to homework or attending class.

They also usually teach their class in an individual manner….

That is, you are solely responsible for your homework, your test scores and your studying.

There was one teacher that I came across my first quarter at Lower Columbia College that did not follow this teaching model.

His name was Armondo H.

He was my Chemistry teacher.

His idea was to put 3-5 people in ...

• groups and make them study together outside of college and take tests together.

Since I worked two jobs and had two kids, the only ones who could work with my scheduel were two high school kids.

Needless to say, my grade in that class suffered and I wasn’t happy.

If you are thinking of attending Lower columbia Community College I beg that you look into the teaching styles of potential professors so

that you do not end up with the same senerio that I did.

I had been on the deans list up until that term.

The teacher was unwilling to let me work on my own deaming it unfair to me….

AS IF!

As I said before, learn about teachers, learn about how you learn best, and when deciding which classes you are going to need, if there is more than one teacher available, do your research!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501208432550231/k2311a0812/8.12.08