Dominos Pizzas Pizza Hut  » Food  »
  • Some times, generally at weekends, my wife is in no mood to cook, and I don't like to go out for dinner
  • So, we all agree to have some light stuff and skip our dinner
  • The best part about dominos pizza is the home delivery
  • As I said that I don't like to go out at night to buy food, so what we do is to order the pizza at the evening around 6 pm, and they arrive within half an hour, then we keep it in oven for about a couple of hours and eat them hot at night
  • Dominos vegetable pizza are delicious, they are soft, and delicate, and the cheese on them is just so mushy melty

• by hariram

Some times, generally at weekends, my wife is in no mood to cook, and I don’t like to go out for dinner. So, we all agree to have some light stuff and skip our dinner.

We all like pizza, its tasty, and vegetable pizza, is a good alternative for a occasional dinner, as it has all the vegetable in it.

The best part about dominos pizza is

the home delivery.

As I said that I don’t like to go out at night to buy food, so what we do is to order the pizza at the evening around 6 pm, and they arrive within half an hour, then we keep it in oven for about a couple of hours and eat them hot at night.

Dominos vegetable pizza are delicious, they are soft, and ...

• delicate, and the cheese on them is just so mushy melty ! We order 2 family pizza, that means extra large size, that is good enough for me , wifey , and my kid.

It costs 180 Rs per family pizza, or around 4.

5 USD, which is not cheap, but then provided they make a free home delivery, and also that there taste is unique, so is

their service and delivery.

, I don’t mind them having occasionally.

Recently they have had a marketing gimmick, that if they are not able to deliver the pizza within half and hour from the time we requested then they wont charge us for it! So, it sounds great, but then they are always punctual, and we never really availed the pizza for free, but its ok.

The pizza are worth for the price !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208432530131/k2311a0812/8.12.08