Cadburys Fruit and Nuts Chocolate
  • They are very delicious, and I specially like fruits and nuts
  • But I like it , case it has got those cashew nuts, with tastes yummy
  • I hike it hard, I keep in freeze through nigh in the freezer, at deep freezing temp, and when they are rock hard din the morning, and very hard to break even by teeth, they just tastes amazing that way
  • IT cost Rs 20 to get the medium sized chocolate pack, which c has 12 recent angular pieces in it, and the bigger large size costs even more Rs 60 or 1.5 USD, which is not cheap for a chocolate

• by hariram

Cadburys are probably the oldest brand o here in India. I have been seeing them around since I was a lil kid.

They are very delicious, and I specially like fruits and nuts.

And I am not the only of their admirers.

My kid, and wifey too like them very much.

Though they are not a fan of fruit and nuts.

But

I like it , case it has got those cashew nuts, with tastes yummy.

I hike it hard, I keep in freeze through nigh in the freezer, at deep freezing temp, and when they are rock hard din the morning, and very hard to break even by teeth, they just tastes amazing that way !

They packing is also royal, that ...

• gold en wrapped aluminum fool that they used in it makes it looks attractive as well.

They are not the cheap though.

5 USD, which is not cheap for

a chocolate.

But then the do have lot of good stuff inside do you can not complain about it.

Even if you do, the kid wont listen, and he just want to have them at any cost.

In case you haven’t tried it out yet, just try to melt the chocolate in hot milk, and have it with it, the taste is just amazing that way !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208432520131/k2311a0812/8.12.08