Fenta Soft Drink
  • I like the orange colored ones more than the black ones
  • I do have some gastric problem if I have lot of soda, so I try to avoid pepsi, and thumps up
  • Fenta cost 10 Rs or 25 cents , but if you but in from canteen of a movie theater, they charge you more 15 Rs or 40 cents

• by hariram

I don’t have many soft drinks now, but yes I have tried all of them ! I like the orange colored ones more than the black ones ! And fenta is my favorite. Its got nice orange flavor.

The soda thing to is moderate in it, I can taste and tell that it

has much less soda that the black ones like thumps up or coca cola.

I do have some gastric problem if I have lot of soda, so I try to avoid pepsi, and thumps up.

Mostly I have fenta when we watch out to see a movie with family,.

And at interval, we have ...

• somosa, chips, and wit it some soft drink.

Fenta cost 10 Rs or 25 cents , but if you but in from canteen of a movie theater, they charge you more 15 Rs or 40 cents.

My wife also likes it , and she thanks that those orange drinks are for

females! But I have no problem or ego as such, and I don’t care about the female tag that it carried, I just prefer fenta for its taste , and sweet flavor!Again, as i have many times before, you can have these things occasionally, but in long run, i would always prefer to stick to natural fruit juices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208432500131/k2311a0812/8.12.08