Kroger Market Place  » Shopping  »
Lexington Ave Mansfield Ohio
  • I like the Kroger Marketplace, as they carry much fancier cheeses and wines as well as sea food, and the meat is better usually, although I am freaked out by the ground beef recall from a few months back
  • Groceries do cost more at Kroger, but sometimes it is more convenient for me to go there than Wal-Mart
  • However in my opinion they are really high priced compared to stores such as walmart, aldis and save a lot

• by Jeanne Granath

Sometimes I shop at the Kroger Marketplace on Lexington Ave because I don’t feel like driving to Wal-Mart. I like the Kroger Marketplace, as they carry much fancier cheeses and wines as well as sea food, and the meat is better usually, although I am freaked out by the ground beef recall from a few months back.

The kroger

marketplace offers a huge selection of almost everything, you can buy housewears, towels, out door furniture, groceries, cell phones, books, dvds, rreally about everything here.

Groceries do cost more at Kroger, but sometimes it is more convenient for me to go there than Wal-Mart. I like the selection you can get here at the Kroger Marketplace, I like that ...

• it is 24 hours, and I like the friendly staff here.

Kroger offers a lot of store brands which are pretty decently priced usually. However in my opinion they are really high priced compared to stores such as walmart, aldis and save a lot.

However at the end of a long day, sometimes you just don’t really care about the

price, you just want to get in and out of the grocery store, I also love the u scan check outs, they are so easy.

Kroger carries a great assortment of goods groceries and misc items, you will love how huge this grocery store is, and the quality of most of their items, if you don’t mind paying the higher prices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241208432470131/k2311a0812/8.12.08