Realistic Mini Speaker System  » Electronics  »
  • I know its just mini but don't get deceive by its name cause its really small but brings out giant music and massive bass cause it has a built in amplifier and a bass booster
  • It has a 6cmW/12cmL/16cmH which makes it convenient to fit in any places like in small table or in shelves
  • I think this Mini speaker system is best to use for gaming, desktop computers, for a sound system while watching movie (for small audiences) and also a very handy one
  • It will definitely satisfy your needs for music

• by keroteto

Nowadays, hard hitting, pulsating and ear throbbing sound system has a been a trend not just in clubs or bar but even in residential homes, basically for component, television or for computers.

I have been such a music fan for so long that I always long to hear a good and crisp sound. Most of the time of my day I’m in front of the computer so while doing some

of my work I also like to listen to some of my favorite music and Realistic Mini speaker system made it not just possible to have a hard hitting, pulsating and ear throbbing sound but also a very clear and massive volume.

I know its just mini but don’t get deceive by its name cause its really small but brings out giant music and massive bass cause it has a ...

• built in amplifier and a bass booster. I has a 6 V AC adaptor (300MA) or an 8 pieces of 1.5 “C” size battery. That means it can be brought somewhere like if you are using laptop, mp3 player, disc player or an Ipod.

Aside from its 200watts and 20Hz source it has an automatic off system. In the event that the music stop and there are no other tracks

playing, after a minute it will automatically turn off which enables me to save electricity.

It has a 6cmW/12cmL/16cmH which makes it convenient to fit in any places like in small table or in shelves.

I think this Mini speaker system is best to use for gaming, desktop computers, for a sound system while watching movie (for small audiences) and also a very handy one. It will definitely satisfy your needs for music.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161108432301031/k2311a0811/8.11.08