Black and Decker Shortcut Food Processor  » Housewares  »
  • But I guess in those shows food is not the only thing that I crave in but also those high tech, sleek design and sophisticated look of those cooking wares and cooking appliances

• by keroteto

I have this hobby of watching cooking show though I’m not a good cook nor hoping to be more knowledgeable but maybe because I’m a visual person. I love those colorful meals and fruits.

and cooking appliances.

That is why when my mom brought this Black and Decker Shortcut Food Processor I was so…wow! I looks like the mini type the food processor that was use just like in those shows which also motivates me to do some cooking.

It has a dimension of 45 centimeters circumference and a 34 centimeters height which makes it easy to cover ...

• whenever your done with it. But in our home instead of putting it to cabinet we put it in the preparation table or in the counter which doesn’t takes up too much space.

It can handle for up to four cups of food to and has the functionality of a typical food processor. Its best for grinding nuts, seeds and even meat; slicing vegetables

and also for mixing dry goods like flour or for kneading doughs.

It was manufactured abroad so it has a 120V and produce a 60Hz, with its requirements we just need to use a small transformer which doesn’t take up space too.

From meals to snack or just for salad this food processor is a big help for faster preparations and a huge factor for convenience.

Kay Wimberly says :

I recently found a Black Decker Short Cut Food Processor, Catalog F1-CFP-10 this number is on the bottom , at my Mother`s home. However, we can find no blades that go with it….is there some way that I can order the attachment kit that would include the blades? If so, please advise how. Thank you.

Jules Li says :

Kay, Black and Decker has a designated department to contact for purchasing replacement parts. I would suggest giving them a call to see if it’s available. Here’s the number: 800-738-0245

Galega says :

Black and Decker doesn’t sells replacement parts. If your product is under warranty, they will fit parts. Their official website also doesn’t show any link for replacement part. It is also not available in the market. You can consult the authorized seller of your area and see if they keep. Or, use third party blades.

Daniel says :

Got one as a gift, was missing owner manual or use booklet. How do I get copy of owners manual?

Jules Li says :

The manufacturer doesn’t have the manual available online. However, here’s a link to a third-party website to download it, you will have to select your model from this page:

Lisa says :

Just printed this manual. Thank you so much

keroteto replies :

Argh.. this a really really late reply I`m so sorry. Anyway, I`m not really informed where to have the parts of this processor since my mom is the one that bought it. A whole new unit? I don`t know but definitely its not available in my country since I don`t see of this kind in any mall I have been through. when it comes to manual hmm I think its best to seach on google but you know I think you can still use it without any manual.. i mean its really easy cause all the Black and Decker we have have this safety features which will not operate until until you put all the parts right. Blades? don`t have any idea.

quick note by anonymous :

I’ve had this little processor for many many years. Now is now showing signs of wear and I would like to get another one, new or used. I can’t believe Black Decker stopped making it Anyone know how I can get one?

Jules Li says :

Since it has been discontinued, it’s unlikely that you’ll find it new, or in any stores. I would suggest using Ebay. There are a few available there. However, as you know they may leave fairly quick.

Galega says :

It was discontinued for short duration. Now, it is available for sell. You can visit the official website of the company - blackanddeckerappliances[dot]com - and order product directly from there after choosing a model as per your convenience and affordability. In India, it is available at retail stores, also.

margaret says :

I`ve had my short cut for years and I love it, especially for grating cheese, but now there is a crack in the holder and the motor is sounding wierd, where can I buy another one? I live in Goderich On., but can get to Stratford, London, Kitchener etc Thank you

Jules Li says :

You should contact Black and Decker’s part department to inquire about it. Here’s the phone number: 800-738-0245.

Galega says :

Black and Decker doesn’t sell replacement part. Hence, you may not get that. You can ask your local mechanic to correct it. You can also order a new food processor from the official website of Black and Decker. They ship product throughout the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531108432241031/k2311a0811/8.11.08