Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cream
  • Though I have tried other products that give a positive outcome but this one I think is the fastest and the most visible changes it can give
  • This is definitely a recommended brand for those who want a perfect skin face tone

• by keroteto

There are great deal of cosmetic operations that promise to give you a definite change in your physical appearance. But most women of today are not confident or doesn’t want to go under the knife which makes all the different kinds of beauty products sprung.

One of which is Olay Total Effects 7-1 Anti-Aging Cream. This

promise you to see a difference in just seven days.

I have doubts about this promise since there are lots of products that give this same promises. Then when my sister used this product I was astonish as to how it great her skin become. So for my benefit of the doubt, I tried the product ...

• for two weeks and surprisingly enough… it just makes me more astonish. It did a really great job to my face. It makes my less visible and makes my skin not pale but just right to my skin tone.. not white but fit to my morena look.

Though I have tried other products that give a

positive outcome but this one I think is the fastest and the most visible changes it can give.

It has an SPF 15 which is great for sun protection so this product is best use to when or before going out.

This is definitely a recommended brand for those who want a perfect skin face tone.

keroteto replies :

yes definitely. I`m 26 and i started to use this product last year. this is definitely something that we can use to avoid drying skin since its one cause of aging look skin. It does really gives so much benefit to your skin. For me ever since i started using the dry area of my face started to have a more soft feel to it plus it lightens my face especially my forehead that is more darker before.

RAJNI says :

I HAVE DRY SKIN WITH early age wrinkles so is it best to use your cream especially which one . 7 in 1 or total effect or it is same. secondly wht is price where it is available.

Galega says :

This cream is suitable for dry skin. You can definitely use it.

The full name of this cream is Olay Total Effects 7 in 1. There isn’t any Olay Cream with only 7-in-1 name.

smitha says :

im nearing 30`s and i wanted to know whether i can use olay total effects…i have a oily skin but it also dries up in the winter time…i want to know whether this cream will worsen my oiy skin if i use it….

Galega says :

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 cream can be used after 30 years of age. Obviously, you can use it now.

This cream is suitable for all skin types, including oily. There should not be any problem for you in using this cream.

thara says :

I am 24 yrs old, can i use Olay total effects 7 in 1 anti aging cream?

me.glenrose says :

aging starts as early as the age of 20, so yes you can definitely use this product to prevent aging.

Galega says :

You should wait till the age of 30. This cream can be harsh for your young skin. You will unnecessarily waste money for the same.

keroteto replies :

hi, most of the question were pretty much the same. If its a bout dryness this product can totally help you. Right now there are other olay products that can give you a great look but I tried this one more since its more suitable for me. though the facial wash of olay was not really that effective to my skin and gives me zits but there moisturizer gives a nice effect. for me even though your only 24 its good to use olay since its not just for anti aging but this is a really great souce of sun protection.

pritesh says :

hi i am 27 yrs male. i have a dark spot on my face can i use this olay 7-in-1

me.glenrose says :

Yes you can use olay for dark spots on your skin. There are 7 benefits that you can get from this product and one of them is to reduce age spots and dark spots.

Galega says :

This is an anti ageing cream. It is supposed to be used after 30 years of age. You should wait for few years before using it.

There are many specialized cream for the treatment of dark spots. You may also want to take daily diet replete with all necessary vitamins and minerals. That may help you to keep shining and glowing face.

rashmi says :

when i use 7 in 1 antiaging cream i had eye irritatin , i am useing this cream because i have very dry skin and also skin pigmentation please give me sugetion

Galega says :

Eye irritation can happen if this cream comes in contact with eyes. Ensure that you keep it away from eyes while applying the cream.

It is suitable for dry skin. There shouldn’t be any problem for you in using it. Further, this cream may not be helpful in curing skin pigmentation.

mamta says :

can we use 7 effectcs of olay in night also?

itsmemadie01 says :

Yes, one good thing about the product is you can use it at night and as a day cream as well. But I would suggest to put on a different sunscreen with broader spectrum like that of Neutrogena during the day together with Olay Total Effects. Most of the damage in our skin is caused by UV rays so by using a good sunscreen your are then protecting the integrity of your skin cells.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no problem in using Olay 7 Effects in night. You can use it at any time that is convenient to you.

However, you should keep one fact in mind while using it in the night. That is to use a good sunscreen cream in the day. The UV protection is must for hyaluronic acid, an anti ageing ingredient of this cream, to work. If your skin will get exposed to UV, the cream will also not work if you apply in the night.

keroteto replies :

Actually its really best to put cream at night almost all of the cream I had use has this instruction since sleeping time makes out skin recuperates from the long days of work and stress. Eye irritation? did it accidentally got into your eyes? Anyway, if it gives you any kind of irritation its best to stop this product and search for other types of cream. I recently tried Celeteque which is a water base cream and yes this is really gentle. For me Olay can be use by anyone.. anyone as long as you have skin problems.

sanchit says :

Well i started using the cream hearing the same stuff on television.. but even after 10 days of continuous use, i cannot find satisfactory result. I strongly recommend, do not spend so much money on such a cream. use herbal creams. they are better and much safer. )

Galega says :

You should give some more time to show effect. The amount of time you have used it is quite less.

Further, you are a male (name indicates). This cream may not be suitable for male skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108432141031/k2311a0811/8.11.08