Eurotrip  » Movies  »
  • OK, I know I've seen the movie Eurotrip before and I'm sure I have probably reviewed it before too
  • Along the way, they wind up getting their money stolen, they get lost, they accidentally run into a group of soccer hooligans, are chased by naked men on a nude beach and experience the rule-free culture of Amsterdam
  • While obviously not suitable for the whole family, I think this movie might be one of the funniest vacation films ever

• by Steve

OK, I know I’ve seen the movie Eurotrip before and I’m sure I have probably reviewed it before too. But, after watching it for probably the 12th time last night, I still can’t get over how good this movie is.

Basically, for those of you who haven’t seen it, the movie is about a group of high school graduates who go on a

series of adventures across Europe as one of them attempts to catch up to his German pen pal, who he has fallen in love with.

Along the way, they wind up getting their money stolen, they get lost, they accidentally run into a group of soccer hooligans, are chased by naked men on a nude beach and experience the rule-free culture of Amsterdam.

...

• I’m not sure which scenes are funniest, the fight they get into with a French guy pretending to be a robot or the fact they get so drunk the twin brother and sister start making out at a club.

Actually, I know the answer to that; it’s the scene where one of them is mistaken for being the pope.

While obviously not suitable

for the whole family, I think this movie might be one of the funniest vacation films ever; even better than the National Lampoons Family Vacation movies.

You won’t go more than a couple of minutes without laughing.

If you’re looking for a film that is funny and offers something a bit different than your typical comedy; this is one I still recommend; even after seeing it at least a dozen times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111108432041031/k2311a0811/8.11.08