Ghost Busters  » Movies  »
  • This is definitely a movie I would recommend for everyone in the family

• by Steve

Who you going to call? Come on now, even if you didn’t grow up in the 1980s, you know the answer to that question; it’s the Ghostbusters. The movie has been on several times over the weekend and I have to confess, I watched it every time.

I couldn’t help it.

The movie is a classic.

/> So what if the movie is a bit dated by the cars, hair styles and even some of the special effects? Tell me one movie that has been a better mix of comedy and action than this film.

I can’t think of another film that has had such a complete cast of characters as this one,

• which for the few of you who are sheltered and haven’t seen it, is about a group of scientists who work to catch ghosts.

Every one of them is excellent and I have a hard time picking a favorite (probably Winston).

Even the music is fantastic.

I was watching it last night and I was thinking

to myself “I wonder if I can still find the soundtrack to this film.

” This is definitely a movie I would recommend for everyone in the family; except maybe for younger kids who might get scared by some of the ghosts.

You just won’t find a complete film and, even if you watch it a thousand times, it loses nothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111108431880931/k2311a0811/8.11.08