Psych: Ghosts
  • The newest episode, Ghosts, was definitely an interesting twist on the series
  • I love the addition of Cybill Shepherd to the cast as Shawn's mom
  • As other shows become stale, including, unfortunately, Monk, this one seems to find different angles that make me want to keep tuning in
  • If you haven't seen the show yet, this episode is a big reason why I would recommend giving it a try

• by Steve

When Psych first came on the air, I only watched it because it was the show that was on after Monk. But, I have to admit the show is growing on me enough where I’m willing to tune in to USA just to watch it.

The newest episode, Ghosts, was definitely an interesting twist on the

series.

I love the addition of Cybill Shepherd to the cast as Shawn’s mom; though I’m not sure how long she’s going to be part of the cast.

It’ll be interesting to see her reaction to Shawn pretending to be a psychic since we already know his dad isn’t a big fan of that.

The plot ...

• itself, which has Shawn and Gus pursuing a mysterious ghost is definitely an interesting one.

Quite honestly, I was getting a bit creeped out and was absolutely amazed to learn what exactly was going on at the very end; something that had a final twist nobody saw coming.

The thing is, this episode was one of

the most unique episodes I’ve seen in a while and a big reason why I’m a growing fan.

As other shows become stale, including, unfortunately, Monk, this one seems to find different angles that make me want to keep tuning in.

If you haven’t seen the show yet, this episode is a big reason why I would recommend giving it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101108431720931/k2311a0811/8.11.08