Fasio 2-in-1 powder foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • But last week I bought Fasio 2-in-1 powder foundation and I just have to tell the whole world that I really love it on my skin
  • What I love most about Fasio is how it can keep the shine off my face for hours
  • I recommend it to all the girls out there who want not so made up but still flawless and shine-free skin for hours

• by plumfrance

My skin is very oily that’s why it’s very hard to find a 2-in-1 powder foundation that suits me. I have tried many other brands but they don’t work for me.

There’s maybelline, loreal, neutrogena.

My skin easily becomes oily after a few hours of applying these powder foundations.

But last week

I bought Fasio 2-in-1 powder foundation and I just have to tell the whole world that I really love it on my skin! It doesn’t clog my pores and it doesn’t cause pimples and bumps on my face.

What I love most about Fasio is how it can keep the shine off my face for ...

• hours.

I just apply it in the morning and my face stays fresh-looking for a long time.

In effect it’s economical because it will take a long time to finish one compact.

The only drawback probably is its rarity.

There are only few stores in Manila that carry the Fasio product line.

Guess I’ll just have to buy another 1 for reserve.

Try Fasio 2-in-1 powder foundation and see the difference.

I recommend it to all the girls out there who want not so made up but still flawless and shine-free skin for hours.

I will stick to Fasio from now on.

It’s the best foundation for my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311108431620931/k2311a0811/8.11.08