VLC player version v0.9.0 (freeware)  » Software  »
  • I googled and I found a forum where it was mentioned by some member, that VLC player can play any kind of files
  • I would like to recommend this great free music player to everyone who ois looking for one player which supports everything

• by hariram

If you listen to lot of music, and video on internet, and download different kind, and format of audio, video files, very often you will find a particular format is not supported by real player, or some other format is not supported by either real player, or windows media player. I find it very irritating, when I download some big file, and then I get and error message that it can

not played.

So I was looking for some alternative where I can play all kinds of audio and video in one player.

I googled and I found a forum where it was mentioned by some member, that VLC player can play any kind of files.

So, further goglgled, and found out about VLC player.

It is a free player, which support a lot of formats, both audio and video.

I ...

• downloaded it , it took me a few minutes as it was about 15 MB file, and I got a DSL line, which gives me just about 15 kbps speed.

Anyways, after I installed it I was pleasantly surprised to se that it played all kinds of files .

RM, .

mp3, 3gp, mpeg, and many more!

I am just loving it for I have finally found a player which is

so good and supportive.

It does have all the necessary options like real and windows media player, but the USP is that it can play anything! Well, I can at least say t that till now, I haven’t found anything that gave an error message on it while paying, unless the file is corrupt ! I would like to recommend this great free music player to everyone who ois looking for one player which supports everything !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301108431580931/k2311a0811/8.11.08