How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days  » Movies  »
  • I don't like Matthew that much (his blond looks isn't my type) and I don't find him very talented
  • Directed by Donald Petrie (Miss Congeniality) and based on the book by Michele Alexander and Jeannie Long, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is the story of Andie Anderson (Kate Hudson), a young and beautiful columnist for a women's magazine who was given a very interesting assignment with a short deadline
  • She only has 10 days to do or experience the whole scenario
  • They really played their roles well, especially Kate Hudson who I think has a natural flair for comedy
  • Watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and you'll see what I'm talking about and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed

• by Malou

Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson aren’t really big Hollywood stars that’s why when a friend asked me to go to the movies with her and watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, I wasn’t really very excited. I don’t like Matthew that much (his blond looks isn’t my type) and I don’t find him very talented.

But surprisingly, I liked the movie.

and Jeannie Long, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is the story of Andie Anderson (Kate Hudson), a young and beautiful columnist for a women’s magazine who was given a very interesting assignment with a short deadline.

Andie has to write an article about the things that women do during a relationship that inadvertently drive men away.

She only has 10 days to do or experience the whole scenario.

So she looks for a guy and ...

• gets him to fall in love with her and has to make all the dating mistakes so that he’ll break-up with her (she has to do all these in 10 days).

But the guy she meets, Benjamin Barry (Matthew McConaughey), has his own bet with his boss that he’ll make a woman fall in love with him in just 10 days.

I liked the movie because of the lead stars’ romantic chemistry.

Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey looked

so good together that you’d really want them to end up together.

They really played their roles well, especially Kate Hudson who I think has a natural flair for comedy.

The movie also has alot of funny and romantic moments.

It’s actually one of the most charming and entertaining movies I’ve seen in a long time.

Watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and you’ll see what I’m talking about and I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111108431530931/k2311a0811/8.11.08