Real player version 11 gold  » Software  »
  • The player comes in a size of about 20 MB, and it takes some time to get installed, It is one of the worse installation that you go through, its boring, and it ask you to click and select on a lot of option which is really irritating
  • Once installed, you wont have many problem with it
  • I don't know much about the paid one, as I haven't tried it out , and I think free one is more than enough for my needs

• by hariram

Real player is a popular player for playing mp3. It can be downloaded from their site real.

com.

The player comes in a size of about 20 MB, and it takes some time to get installed, It is one of the worse installation that you go through, its boring, and it ask you to click and select on a lot of option which is really irritating.

Anyways.

Once installed, you wont have many problem with it.

IT works

smoothly and it plays all mp3.

I have set it as my default media player.

We can select our playlist, and add songs in it, and then we can play them one by one.

Also, if we want to repeat a song, or a list, there is a continuous play option under play button, which can play out selected song(s) repeatedly.

Ver 11 also have some added feature like directed downloading option, which if selected unable ...

• automatic download, ie, if real player in connected to net, and it visits a site which has some audio, you will see a download icon on the top right of the player, which is the direct downloadable link of that audio, and if you want it, you can just ckick on it, and real player will download it for you.

Real player also has latest updates in the world of music, and that can be seen once

it gets connected to the net.

Although I don’t browse it much, but I can see some interested content there like the latest release , and interviews of the music start, and news from the Hollywood.

All an all, real player is nice.

It come free, as well as in paid version.

I don’t know much about the paid one, as I haven’t tried it out , and I think free one is more than enough for my needs!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301108431520931/k2311a0811/8.11.08